Friday, November 26, 2010

See the World!

I was thinking today about how much I love travel. And it's a lot.
I have so many places I want to see, some are more practical than others. I have to be realistic of where to go because of a number of things. Mainly the fact that I can't just 'up and leave' anymore. Buying a house and owing basically a second mortgage in student debt will strap you down for sure.
However, I am entitled to 3 weeks holidays a year and so that spells out 3 trips, right? I am lucky that Chris shares this interest with me. I can't think of many people who don't like to travel.

On the topic, I wanted to kind of compile a list of place i have been, and a list of places I want to see. I am completely wiped out from this week so I'm falling asleep but I have many die-hard fans that I can't disappoint. So here we go...

Some/Most Places I Have Been:

Regina, SK
Moose Jaw, SK
Edmonton, AB
Calgary, AB
Banff, AB
Panorama Mtn Village, BC
Invermere, BC
Kelowna, BC
Hinton, AB
Winnipeg, MB
Toronto, ON
Niagara Falls, ON
Ottawa, ON
North Rustico, Prince Edward Island
New York City, NY
Chicago, IL
Los Angeles, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Seattle, WA
Louisville, KY
Lexington, KY
Orlando, FL
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Auckland, NZ
Wellington, NZ
Nelson, NZ
Christchurch, NZ
North Island (various places), NZ
South Island (various places), NZ
Melbourne, Australia
Surfer's Paradise, Australia
Rio de Janerio, Brasil
Thoma, Wisconsin (haha)


Of course the list is not inclusive of every place I have ever been. But off the top of my head, it's the best I could come up with right now.

Places I Want to go:

London, England
Dublin, Ireland
All over Europe really (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal, etc etc)
Ibiza, Spain
Greenland
Iceland
Dominican Republic
French Polynesian Island
Fiji
Miami, FL
Tokyo, Japan
Thailand
China
Alaska (a cruise preferably)
Antartica
Galapagos Islands
Peru
New Orleans, Louisiana
Chile
Carribean
Costa Rica

No comments:

Post a Comment